New Orleans works just as hard as it plays. That’s why this city is recognized as a business magnet that attracts thousands of professionals and entrepreneurs alike. Ambitious start-ups, major corporations, and local shops dot the city streets.
Did you know New Orleans is famous nationally for the following accolades?
- Most economical mid-sized city in the US for businesses according to KPMG LLC
- #1 Brainpower city according to Forbes
- #1 Technology Job Growth in the USA - Bureau of Labor Statistics
- #1 Major Economic Development Wins for the Decade by Southern Business and Development
- LA is #1 state for business climate according to Business Facilities magazine
- #2 city in the US & Canada by Travel + Leisure
- #3 destination in the world by Rough Guides travel publication
- #7 Most Inspiring City by Good magazine
- #6 Most Family-Friendly City in the USA by Homes.com
- #11 Best American Cities for Creatives (That You Can Actually Afford) by Thrillist
- Top 12 "Sweet Spots for High Tech" in North America - Business Facilities
- #1 Major Market in the South for 2018 by Southern Business & Development Magazine